Trusted Water Line Repair & Replacement Services in Vancouver
At Miller Plumbing and Drainage, we provide safe and reliable water line repair services in Vancouver, Burnaby, and nearby areas. We help you get the water in your home back to normal.
A broken water line can affect the water supply and cause extensive damage to your property. It is essential to take the assistance of a certified plumber as soon as possible to address the water line issue before the situation gets worse.
Our team of highly-skilled plumbers directly communicates with you. They take time to understand your situation and provide you with easy-to-understand, detailed estimates.
Why Choose us?
- We use advanced technologies to repair and replace an old water line.
- We offer cost-effective methods to save your time & money.
- We perform water line repairs that adhere to industry standards.
- We do a mess-free job with no damage to your property.
Frequently Asked Questions
As water lines are hidden underground, you need to carefully observe the following signs to know if you need water line repair or replacement services:
- Sudden foundation cracks
- Mould growth on the lower levels of the home
- Wet spots in your basement, on carpeting, or at the subfloor level
- Low water pressure from plumbing fixtures
- Strange noises from the water lines
- Sudden, unexplainable water bill hikes
- Wet spots or puddles on the lawn
- Discoloration of water
The main water line can be affected by various conditions that warrant professional repair or replacement. Some of the common sources of water line damage include:
- Tree root penetrations
- Mineral deposits inside the water pipe
- Wear and tear
- High water pressure through the pipe
- Damage caused by pests and rodents
- Soil shifting around the line
- Freezing and thawing
It is hard for homeowners in Vancouver, Burnaby, and nearby areas to recognize whether water line damage indicates the need for repair or replacement services.
Keep the following factors in mind—the material of the pipe, age of the pipe, cost of the service you choose, etc., to decide which service to take.
For more information, please call 604-837-2507 or contact us. One of our experts will answer all your questions.